UNDER CONSTRUCTION 準備中です。
Summary of BikeTour with Overnight stay 農泊自転車ツアー概要
*Bike Tour is available except Winter.
Bike tour with overnight stay
This is a one night, two days cycling tour. Meeting point is “HakkonosatoKozaki” bus station.
You can take the bus at Tokyo station and I will pick you up at the bus stop.
We will then head to Farm inn and house share in “INASHIKI NEST”.
Then, we start the tour with a bike. We will ride through peaceful country roads surrounding rice fields. You will be able to see and feel the ruralness of the local area.
We then pass through one of the national cyclist roads called Ring Ring road.
The view of the Lake Kasumigaura is beautiful and you will be able to see Mount Tsukuba from the roadside when it’s not cloudy.
After, we will visit the Tsukudani store. Tsukudani means ‘food boiled in soy sauce’. We can try some food samples there such as dried ice fish.
We will then lunch at a local store called “Miyamoto Shoten” which has been passed down through generations and is popular among the locals here.
The last place to visit is Osugi Shrine which is where your dreams can come true.
Tour Schedule ツアースケジュール
10:10 AM HAKKONOSATO KOZAKI bus station *meeting point
10:40 AM Explanation about the tour at Farm inn
Roads surrounding rice fields
Lotus roots Road
–End of the BIKE TOUR
Preparation and having dinner together
The following the day
Light Breakfast -Cereal –
Hakkonosato Kozaki Bus Station
- 1 night stay all inclusive
- Lunch box(“Obento”)
- Light breakfast
- Rental Bike fee
- Return transportation(From Hakkonosato Kozaki Bus station to Farm inn)
- Local guide fee
- Bike insurance
- 500ml bottle of water *Additional drinks and food costs are not included.
- Anyone over 12 can join (The size of bike is 27 inch)
- This bike tour is for beginners.
- Roads are very flat but cars also pass on the same road.
- For safety, the tour might be cancelled in case of unsuitable weather.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Cycle helmets are not mandatory in Japan, however these can be arranged if needed.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
If there is extreme weather that means you are unable to cycle, you do have the option to stay overnight.
This will mean you will not receive a full refund. Please get in contact to discuss this option.
Comment from the Farm inn Owner and Tour Guide
A Farm experience and local vegetables Garden Experience tour are also available. Coming Soon!
Farm Experience with overnight stay